This should help:
This shall be a guide hopefully explaining how to reverse sync your Zune. What a reverse sync is basically is adding media from your Zune device onto your computer through the Zune software. With me? Good let's start
1. Open Zune Software
Still with me? Good, it gets a little more complicated from here
2. Plug in your Zune device
Alright now we shall begin the actual Reverse sync process
3. Click on either the Device tab at the top of the software or the Zune symbol circled in the previous picture.
4. Once in the Device section of the Software, head to the appropriate media type you which to reverse sync by clicking on the appropriate tab at the top of the Software.
5. After clicking the appropriate tab, select the media in which you wish to reverse sync. If you wish to reverse sync all of the specific media type, click on one item and press ctrl + A.
6. After selecting the media in which you would like to reverse sync, drag those selected items to the computer icon at the bottom left corner of the software.
7. Your media should appear in it's proper section of the Zune software now.
8. The music will appear in the folder on your computer where your ripped CDs are showing up. All other forms of media will appear in a "Received Pictures" or "Received Videos" folder.
I hope this helps the newer members or older members as well learn how to use reverse sync, one of the many benefits of the Zune
. Thanks a ton for reading this guide