dS2 - Coming Soon
dSHARPiE, Window Media Video (WMV) metadata editor made for the Zune
(following the Microsoft Zune meta data support
- Drag and drop of files
- Auto fill metadata
1) Base on file name and video type
2) Base on imdb movie search results (using imdb parser)
3) Base on TV show search results (using tv parser)
1) Multiple files editing
2) Multiple files auto fill metadata base on individual file name and video type
3) Multitple TV show episodes searching
4) Multiple files saving
- User specific setting for auto fill metadata and TV show titles formatter
- Format parsed TV show titles
- Sort TV shows
- File properties
- Update checker
I think everything is pretty much self explanatory. First F1 to read the help if you don't understand something. If the help does not help, then feel free to msg me and ask.
Some beauty shots of what it look like: (music video metadata)
(music video file properties)
(results returned from imdb)
(episodes matching: note the title with TV show name and season)
(current formats for parsed TV show titles)
(episodes sorter for correct displaying on the Zune device)Requirement
:.NET Framework 2.0
Windows XP SP2 (haven't tested on any other Windows platform)DownloaddSHARPiE.ZIP
Not all meta data tags are currently supported by your Zune device but it is there if MS decide to stop being lazy and fix it.
Questions, comments & suggestions are welcome. If you think there is a bug with the imdb parser, go to imdb.com and search to see if it is really a bug, then if it is, msg me what you're searching title. For any other bugs, just msg me.
In the next post are some tutorial on usage.